Monica Alisse is a professional Graphic Designer and former RISD graduate. She assists in delivering creative solutions for small and large businesses who wish to brand and advertise their business profile with printed media, digital media, and illustration. She has a strong attention to detail, is resourceful, and has good communication skills. She has a global perspective after working in a range of companies worldwide specializing in communication, media, and entertainment, such as Time Warner Inc. She has obtained skill in using Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and HTML/CSS. She is very diverse in her field and has the ability to monitor the design process from its conceptual to final stage. She can offer both artistic and technical results after thorough research, making her work flexible to the needs of her clients.
WHAT MAKES MY WORK UNIQUE:
- I offer fine art and drawing skills.
- I am comfortable in working with all mediums, making it flexible for the needs of my clients.
- I can monitor the design process from beginning to end which demonstrates my ability to effectively research and conceptualize solutions.
- I have traveled, which has given me a global perspective, and has enriched my knowledge in exploring new ideas within the field of Design.
- I offer quality, efficient, and affordable design packages.